Want to get involved in YRMC’s dynamic Volunteer Services program? Here’s information about how to join YRMC’s volunteer team as well as the benefits you will receive from being a YRMC volunteer.
How to Become a YRMC Volunteer
If you are at least 14 years of age and have a sincere desire to help others, you are invited to apply to become a YRMC volunteer. We match volunteers with openings in current areas and discuss your unique volunteer interests with you. All potential volunteers must:
- Complete an application and participate in an interview.
- Complete a background screening form.
- Attend a volunteer orientation session.
- Take a TB test which is provided by the hospital.
- In most cases, you can volunteer weekly for approximately four hours.
To begin the application process, call Volunteer Services.
The Benefits of Volunteering at YRMC
Volunteers are integral to the operations of YRMC. Their efforts help us achieve our Mission of caring in western Yavapai County. In addition to the rewards of being of service to the people of your community, YRMC volunteers also may:
- Enjoy a free meal from YRMC’s Cafeterias while volunteering.
- Attend events that recognize YRMC volunteers for their service.
- Workout at the YRMC Wellness Center at a reduced rate.
To learn more about volunteering at YRMC, read our Volunteer Newsletter or call Volunteer Services.