Community Outreach and Philanthropy, (928) 771-5686 | Mar 29, 2017
The Yavapai Community Hospital Association, which does business and operates as Yavapai Regional Medical Center, will hold its annual meeting on Thursday, April 27, beginning at 6:00 p.m. in the Spruce Room on the Campus of YRMC West in Prescott. The public is invited to attend.
The purpose of YRMC’s annual meeting is to summarize the hospital’s achievements during the previous calendar year.
- Greg Lazzell will present the Council of Electors’ Report and will Introduce New and Reappointed Trustees.
- Paula Kneisl will present the Chairman of the Board of Trustees’ Report.
- Larry Owens, MD, Chief of Staff, will present the President of the Medical Staff’s Report.
- Nancy Thomes will present the Director of Volunteers’ Report.
- John Amos will present the President and Chief Executive Officer’s Report.
- In addition, two Yavapai Community Hospital Association members will be elected to one-year terms on the Council of Electors.
Copies of YRMC’s 2016 Annual Report will be presented to members of the Board of Trustees and made available to members of the public.
For more information on Yavapai Regional Medical Center’s annual meeting, contact the Administration Office at (928) 771-5676.