Welcome to YRMC CareConnect
To make informed healthcare decisions, you need access to the same high-quality healthcare information that your caregivers have access to. With YRMC CareConnect you can:
- Access your YRMC hospital health record from anywhere you have Internet connectivity
- Review clinical summary or discharge documents from a YRMC visit
- Print elements of your YRMC hospital health record to share with your physician or care team
- Review laboratory results, immunization records, and your medication history
- Check on upcoming appointments you have scheduled at YRMC
Please Note: If you are a patient of YRMC PhysicianCare and wish to access your medical records, please go to the PhysicianCare Patient Portal.
How to Enroll for YRMC CareConnect?
When you register for care at YRMC in Prescott or Prescott Valley, you will be asked these simple questions:
- If you are interested in subscribing to YRMC CareConnect;
- If yes, we will ask for your email address;
- We will also ask you to provide a unique security question; and
- You will be asked to provide an answer to your unique security question.
After steps one through four above have been completed, an invitation will be automatically sent to your email address that contains a link to a secure log-in page with additional instructions to establish your account.
We understand that it may not always be appropriate to talk to you about YRMC CareConnect during your registration process. Therefore, a representative from our Admitting Department may visit you during your stay at YRMC to tell you more about YRMC CareConnect.
You may also contact the Health Information Management Department to establish an account. Please call (928) 771-5657 (YRMC West) or (928) 442-8657 (YRMC East) for more details.
Parents and legal guardians can also register and create accounts for each child through YRMC CareConnect.
If at any time you require technical assistance for YRMC CareConnect, please call 1-877-621-8014.
Please note that some older Internet browsers may not function properly with YRMC CareConnect. If you do experience compatibility issues, you may need to upgrade your browser.
What if I Forget My Password?
Resetting your personal password is easy. Just visit the YRMC CareConnect sign-in page and click the link for “Forgot Your Password.” Then follow the instructions to reset your password. If you are still having trouble signing into the site, call 1-877-621-8014 for assistance.