Community Outreach and Philanthropy, (928) 771-5676 | Apr 06, 2016
The Yavapai Community Hospital Association, which does business and operates as Yavapai Regional Medical Center, will hold its annual meeting on Wednesday, April 27, beginning at 6:00 p.m. in the Thumb Butte Room on the Campus of YRMC West in Prescott. The public is invited to attend.
The purpose of YRMC’s annual meeting is to summarize the hospital’s achievements during the previous calendar year.
- Linda Medina, RN, will present the Bylaws Committee Report and Approval of Proposed Bylaws Amendments. Anyone wishing to receive a complete copy of the existing bylaws and proposed amendments may do so through the YRMC Administration Office at (928) 771-5676.
- Rowle Simmons will present the Council of Electors’ Report and Introduction of Reappointed Trustees.
- Paula Kneisl will present the Chairman of the Board of Trustees’ Report.
- Larry Owens, MD, Chief of Staff, will present the President of the Medical Staff’s Report.
- Nancy Thomes will present the Director of Volunteers’ Report.
- John Amos will present the President and Chief Executive Officer’s Report.
- In addition, two Yavapai Community Hospital Association members will be elected to one-year terms on the Council of Electors.
Copies of YRMC’s 2015 Annual Report will be presented to members of the Board of Trustees and made available to members of the public.
For more information on Yavapai Regional Medical Center’s annual meeting, contact the Administration Office at (928) 771-5676.