Advanced Care: Just for Kids
Supported by the healing resources of Dignity Health, Yavapai Regional Medical Center, we are proud to provide your growing family with the most advanced continuum of care in the region. Our services include:
- Newborn, infant and toddler care
- Pre-adolescent and adolescent care
- Well child and sick child care
- Preventive care and immunizations
- School, sport and camp physicals
- Physical fitness and nutrition consultation
- Parent education and support
- ADD/ADHD screening
- Referrals to specialists as needed
- Referrals to outpatient medical services
- In-hospital services as needed
Prescriptions and Refills
We send most prescriptions to our pharmacy partners electronically. Please note however that some prescriptions require a paper prescription that must be picked-up from our office. Please be prepared to provide photo identification in these situations.
When working with Ponderosa Pediatrics to refill a prescription, please allow five business days. For other refills, please contact your pharmacy directly at least three days before your prescription runs out. Please also be aware of the expiration date for all medications and make appropriate arrangements to avoid any lapse.