YRMC is gratefully accepting donations of medical supplies and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) from businesses and/or community members who have supplies they do not currently need. Members of the community are not being asked to purchase new items for donation.
Responding to a recent update from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), YRMC is now accepting cloth mask donations for use in non-patient contact areas. If you would like to sew cloth face coverings for our team, please follow patterns from either the:
– Sewn Cloth Face Covering instructions are provided by the CDC.
– This organization has developed instructions
for sewing cloth face coverings.
In addition to cloth face coverings, YRMC is currently accepting:
• N95 masks
• Surgical masks
• Sewn cloth face coverings (see above)
• Safety goggles
• Shoe covers
• Paper hat covers
• Tyvek suits
• Nitrile gloves
• Full face shields
• Food service gloves
Please, no oxygen tanks!
We have developed the following guidelines for donating supplies to YRMC West in Prescott
or YRMC East in Prescott Valley
• PPE and Medical Supplies
– All boxes should be unopened (if possible). Please clearly print the name of individual making the donation on the box.
• Sewn Cloth Face Coverings
– Cloth face coverings should be bundled into plastic zip-lock baggies and then placed in a box. Please clearly print the name of the individual who is making the donation on the box.
• Dropping Off
– Supplies may be left at the front desk at either YRMC West in Prescott or YRMC East in Prescott Valley Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. Please clearly print the name of the individual who is making the donation on the boxes you deliver.
• Donation Information Form
– To track all donations, we ask that you download, complete and email this COVID-19 Supply Donation form
to the YRMC Foundation.
The YRMC Foundation will send you a letter acknowledging your donation to use when filing your 2020 taxes.