YRMC Sponsors Major Health and Wellness Event
People of all ages will find fun and educational activities for them at Yavapai Regional Medical Center’s (YRMC’s) Celebrate Life Health Expo. The Expo takes place:
Saturday, May 16
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Prescott Gateway Mall
3250 Gateway Blvd.
“The Celebrate Life Health Expo is one way that YRMC supports health education and wellness in our community,” said Robbie Nicol, Executive Director of YRMC Community Outreach and Philanthropy. “There are wonderful exhibits and activities planned for people of all ages to enjoy including presentations and demonstrations by local healthcare experts. It’s also a great opportunity to learn more about the extensive network of health and wellness organizations that serve our community.”
Celebrate Life Health Expo attendees will have more than 70 exhibits to explore this year. These will feature interactive demonstrations, health screenings and informative displays.
A series of presentations on May 16 will also feature area experts focusing on important topics, including:
- Virtual Dementia Tours: Preregistration is required, call Natalie Brummer at (602) 578-7357 to register.
- The Wellness Paradigm - Eat Well, Move Well, Think Well: Presented by Dr. Andy Nelson, HealthSource of Prescott.
- Healthy Legs Bootcamp - How to Manage Peripheral Vascular Disease: Presented by Donna Hannah, OTR/L, CLT-LANA, Yavapai Regional Medical Center.
- Kick Start Your Motivation: Presented by Sgt Steve Rosen, Kick Start Boot Camp.
- Secrets to Maintaining Your Dental Health: Presented by Dr. Jason Campbell, Cosmetic Family Dentistry.
- Living with Pain? Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy May be the Answer: Presented by Dr. Bradley Benson, Physiatrist, Yavapai Regional Medical Center.
- How Well is Your State of Being? Presented by Cheryl Van Demark, Physical Therapist and Yoga Therapist, Body Language Studio.
The following organizations will participate in the Celebrate Life Health Expo
. For more information, contact YRMC Community Outreach at (928) 771-5738.
Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Advanced Wound Care Center
- BreastCare Center
- Community Outreach and Philanthropy
- Corporate Compliance
- Emergency/Trauma Services
- Family Resource Center
- Infusion Therapy
- Nutrition Services
- Nursing/Surgical Services
- Partners for Healthy Students
- Physical Rehabilitation
- PhysicianCare – Family Medicine
- PhysicianCare – Cardiology
- PhysicianCare – Neurosurgical Medicine/Neurology/Physiatry
- Preventive Medicine
- Respiratory Wellness
- Volunteer Services
Adult Care Services
American Diabetes Association
API Comprehensive Dental Rehab
Central Yavapai Fire District
City of Prescott Police Department
Coalition for Compassion and Justice
Community Partnership for Comfort Care
Count the Kicks
doTERRA Essential Oils
Good Samaritan Society/Legacy Home Health
HealthSource of Prescott
Health Strategies for Life
Home Instead Senior Care
Jason C. Campbell Cosmetic Family Dentistry
Juice Plus +
Kick Start Boot Camp
Life Line Ambulance
LightWork 4 U
March of Dimes
National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Northern Arizona VA Health Care System
Nourish Me Academy
Nutritional Weight Loss Center
People Who Care
Prescott AA Intergroup
Prescott Dystonia Support Group
Prescott Meals on Wheels
ResCare Home Care
Senior Corps Yavapai CSI @ NAU
Senior Peer Prevention Program
Southwest Behavioral Health Services
Suicide Prevention Coalition
The Natural Healing Garden
The Spot Museum
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic
- Mental Health Awareness
Women’s Health & Healing Center
YCCHS – Well Woman Healthcheck Program
Yavapai County Community Health Services
Yavapai Health and Wellness