The Total Healing Environment
- EEG: An electroencephalogram is a recording of the background electrical activity present in the brain.
- Evoke Potentials (EP): EP tests measure the brain’s electrical response to signals sent by the nerves, to determine how well the brain and nerves are working. There are three different types of EP exams:
- Visual Evoke Potential checks the visual pathway through the brain.
- Brainstem Auditory Evoke Potential checks the auditory pathway through the brain.
- Somatosensory Evoke Potential checks the pathway from the nerves in the limbs to the brain.